The next dude I want to see make noise in '09 is Meek Mill. Meek is from Philly and he dumbs out when he goes in, seriously. Mill was signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle label in '08. I have been listening to him since I came across a video on You Tube a few years back. It was the intensity and the pure grizzly in the way he was killing the track that made me take notice. A lot of rappers dont have that anymore. You can peep www.datpiff.com and search his Flamers mixtape. It hasn't left my mp3 player yet and it has been in for a minute. I am sure he has something new out but I'm still banging this one! He makes real songs which is somewhat of a departure from what a lot of people say about Philly artists. I beg to differ though. I have more Philly artists to be posted though. Right now I feel like Meek got next from the City of Brotherly Love. It is a powder keg of talent up there ready to blow. Can Meek set the national audience ablaze? Most certainly.

No comments: